How We Work for You
Actually, we wish you didn’t need us.
Nobody wants to need a lawyer. But then again, nobody should have to suffer the injuries or injustices that lead people to seek legal counsel. We don’t want those things to happen to anybody. We don’t want those things to happen to you.
However, if you are in need of a lawyer, our strengths are in righting certain wrongs:
- Legal Malpractice—Wrongdoing by lawyers, including breaches of ethics, conflicts of interest, or conduct below professional standards.
- Medical Malpractice—Wrongdoing by doctors; failure to treat patients commensurate with ordinary learning, judgment and skill.
- Auto Negligence—When someone fails to exercise reasonable care or judgment while operating a vehicle.
- Personal Injury—When wrong is done to a person or the person’s property by someone else.
- Small Business Litigation with No Upfront Fees—Claims of copyright, trademark, or patent infringement, and contract litigation, all with a contingent fee arrangement.
- Other Legal Services for Victims—Class action environmental justice, civil rights litigation, veterinarian malpractice, and other situations where effective legal representation will right a wrong.
In almost all circumstances, you will pay no upfront fees for our services. We get paid when you win your case. At our first meeting, we will explain our contingent fee arrangement clearly and answer all your questions, so you will know what to expect.
There is no charge for you to inquire whether your case has merit. So don’t wait any longer to seek help.
Contact us today to tell us about your situation.